Sunday, 14 March 2010

Telephone Vids finally up.


***








Sssup. Been long since I blog. Aw. Not in that mood really.


Gloomy skies like my heart is now. Thousands of regret ain't bringing the time back. 2o years in my life, I finally learnt to cherish a chance yet I didn't and now it's finally too late.

I know I will never forgive myself. I know I cant pass this level of mine. I know how much I hate myself despite people telling me how it's not my fault.

I appreciate thoughts from all my friends esp Miss kew who actually bought me tonic to 'brew up' my life. But no matter how much I gonna make my health improve, i know my heart will still be broken afterall..

This road has been so hard for me to go through. So hard.. I know i have to brace up no matter how. But I'm really not that strong, I just feel like giving up this life of mine.


Life's a misery, really. Can I give it up? ): I have been holding on for so long. I can't seem to let go of things that's supposed to be. And I let go of things that's not supposed to be. What am i sucha pussy I really wonder. I tried moving, guess I'm just stucked in the middle of nowhere since the day I made a wrong decision. I really wish God will forgive me for all my sins. I know what done is done, I know I can't even do anything to pay back. I can't even forgive myself and move on. I can't even understand what I want. I regret soo much, yet there's nothing to be done.






Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment