Friday, 26 March 2010

Random

The fact that I'm turning 20 in almost a month's time freak me out. Time is speeding off without me, ain't no time to waste.

Going over to Denniswee tomorrow so I'm praying hard to god for blessings and that everything turns out well C:

Quite a busy weekends having my time spent with bf. Tho tiffs and quarrels are on and off, I'm still contended for his presence and well, that's part of parcel in life i guess.

Out early morning to meet Ahkew and then back home in the afternoon. Faced the com the whole day dealing with hundreds of overdued photos. I guess it's coming to a time soon I'm uploading it up. If not I may not have the free time to do so as of Monday C:

Really need money right now. Nothing else matters now. Gotta get rich or die trying. Yeah that's my motto right now C:

Okay, gotta get back to the photos left dying for me and then to bed (to hug my buibui) to prepare for my battle tomorrow. Ciaos C:

No comments:

Post a Comment