Friday, 9 April 2010

Before heading out to my interview C:

Got a job (finally!) but pay was freaking low. Well, I still have an 'O' Levels cert. Shouldn't be that low to the extend but well! Better than having $0 income staying at home. Shall work and find a better job at the same time. Make do with it C: Anyway it's just 3 bus stop from my place so I thought I should just work temporary over there. Whatever~


Look at my auntie hair! LOL! Funny hor! Half way through my make up, with my hair undone. HAHA. Saw the bright sunlight and snapped it.


Cool right! Got 'flower' style on my hair! heheheheh ;p



And bright sunlight hides my bad complexion. hehehehhe me like ;p


Camwhore again after putting on my blusher, lipstick and spec. And my hair. hahahahha.



Ong Coco just woke up! Her seh sien face C:












So lazy to upload the events' pics. Taken from DSLR. Size soo huge and one event = approx. 200 photos. Or more. *faint*



Ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment